Last Updated: 1-December-2023
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age to use ONRx Services. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and capable of forming a binding contract with ONRx.
- Use of Services: ONRx provides a platform for telehealth services, enabling users to consult with healthcare professionals in an approved manner as mandated by the Government of Ontario. You agree to use ONRx Services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Many of the features could be in pilot/experimentation state.
- Account Registration and Security: You may need to register for an account to access some or all of ONRx Services. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. The user is responsible for creating a stronger password, not sharing the password and the access to the device used for ONRx access.
- Fees and Payment: Some services offered through ONRx may require payment. You agree to pay all fees charged for services you purchase. ONRx reserves the right to change its prices and to institute new charges at any time. Some services in the province of Ontario are covered by OHIP through mandated use and approved physicians in addition to the mode of service delivery. ONRx relies upon the pharmacist and physician/clinician to offer only approved services.
- Intellectual Property Rights: The content, arrangement, and layout of ONRx Services, including but not limited to, the software, texts, images, graphics, video, scripts, sounds, and interactive features, are the property of ONRx, its licensors, or other third parties and are protected by intellectual property rights.
- Prohibited Conduct: You may not use ONRx Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of ONRx Services.
- Termination: ONRx may terminate or suspend your access to the ONRx Services at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to other users of ONRx Services, or for any other reason.
- Disclaimers: ONRx Services are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. ONRx does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will ONRx be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of ONRx Services.
- Governing Law: These Terms and your use of ONRx Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which ONRx operates, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of ONRx Services after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com